We offer reduced rates (50% off) for Parkview Community League members. Parkview Community League memberships can only be purchased by Parkview residents. A receipt is emailed immediately after purchase and can be used to access the discounted rates for hall rentals.
STEPS TO BOOKING OUR FACILITY:
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- View the 3D tour to get a sense of the space. The link is at the top of the page. Measurements are included! (Hint: click on details in the 3D tour.) As a rule, hall tours are not provided. Scroll down this page to see details like tables and chairs.
- Click on “Book Community Hall” at the top of the page to see availability. Heads up! Our hall is popular. If you don’t immediately see availability, try a different week or kind of rental. This calendar is kept up to date and there are no “hidden” rental times.
- A credit or debit card is required to book an appointment. The card is required to hold the booking only. Your card is not charged until the Terms and Conditions have been signed and you have no outstanding questions.
- The rental agent is notified of your request and will be in touch. Don’t worry! If you book it online and provide a credit or debit card, your rental is being held. Allow 3 business days for the volunteer rental agent to respond.
- Still have questions? You can email email@example.com but again, please allow at least 3 days for a response.
- Looking to book the hall for a weekend event, like a wedding? Book the consecutive Friday, Saturday, and Sunday separately. ($900/members total, $1800/non-members total.) The rental agent will see the three bookings and will be in touch to confirm your event!
- We have a 15 person basic meeting room available to book by the hour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the hall is booked, if you plan to serve, sell or provide alcohol at your event we require you to purchase host liquor liability insurance. We do not provide, manage or administrate this whatsoever. You can reach out to your insurance broker or click here
to obtain a policy for your event.